A Fishing & Hunting
What You Should Bring
- Food and beverage
- Groceries in boxes suggested
- Oil for outdoor fryer
- Ice chest(s)
- Paper towels
- Dish detergent, personal soap
- Few cleaning supplies (i.e. scouring pad)
- Sleeping bag (if desired)
- Personal towels, washcloths
- Fishing / Hunting Licenses
- Map to parking lot / pickup point
Fishing & Hunting:
- Fishing /Hunting licenses (Purchase before you arrive at camp. Click here.)
- Portable depth finder
- Coast Guard-approved life vest
- Orange coat/vest and hat for hunting
- Fishing rods in cases (no reels attached)
- Tackle box
- No live bait or biological bait is allowed into Canada, no matter the conditions. This means no frozen or salted minnows.
- Place your bait order with Wildewood a week prior to your visit.
A Note on Packing
- For the safety and security of your gear please package everything in boxes, coolers, or durable, stackable totes.
- Fishing rods should be in hard rod tubes with cushioned ends.
- There are no gear/weight limits, but please coordinate with other travel companions to avoid bring multiples of items, or items already supplied by Wildewood.