Getting to Wildewood
Wildewood is not accessible by car. Access to Wildewood is either via aircraft or our 2015 Ford Econoline E350 Passenger Van. Transportation access is included in our prices! So, save money, see the wilderness close up and let us drive you to Wildewood in our 2015 Ford Econoline E350 Passenger Van, which transports 17 persons plus all of your gear. With this service, you will not experience weather related delays for either arrival or departure.
Drive to Northern Ontario
The best and least expensive way to get to Wildewood is to drive the entire trip. Once you’ve made arrangements with Wildewood, you drive to our pick-up point parking lot (see map) outside the town of Savant Lake.
- Pick-up times at the parking lot must be pre-arranged prior to your stay.
- We will meet you with our 2015 Ford Econoline E350 Passenger Van vehicle that accommodates 17 plus gear and transport you five miles to the resort.
- Click here for map to download and print a simple map to our pick-up parking lot.
Click for a PDF of driving directions to Wildewood parking area.
Driving distance to Wildewood from…
- Duluth 400 miles
- Thunder Bay 230 miles
- International Falls 250 miles
- Sault Ste. Marie 693 miles
Fly commercially to Northern Ontario
If you choose to fly commercially, the closest destinations are International Falls, Minnesota or Thunder Bay, Ontario. From here you have the option of renting a car or arranging a connecting flight with Bearskin Airlines to Sioux Lookout, which is 75 miles from the resort. There are car rental agencies at the Sioux Lookout airport.
Aerial Map of Area
Click for aerial and hybrid maps of area (with zoom capability).